In a number of names of legendary Soviet scouts such as Rihard Zorge, Nikolay Kuznetsov, Rudolf Abel has returned one more Anatoly Gurevich, who is more known in various books and articles under the pseudonym Vincente Sierra or "Kent".
The newspaper "News" №188 from 09.08.1991
Farewell to Anatoly M. Gurevich.
Letters to Anatoly M. Gurevich
Messages in mass-media
- 4 November, 2014 Selected books on Red Orchestra. Selected by Alexander Berinskiy More..
- 24 July, 2013 Michel Barcza, the son of Anatoly Markovich Gurevich, died in Spain. More..
- April 26, 2012
The meeting of Gurevich’s friends took place in the office of the journal “History of Saint-Petersburg”. S.N. Poltorak told about the archives he has been collecting for years.
- November 22, 2010 The great-grandson of Anatoly Markovich Gurevich, son of Gurevich's grandson Alexander, was born in Spain, Barcelona.
- June 18, 2010 Ceremonial opening of the monument to A. M. Gurevich took place at Bogoslavskoe Cemetery. Family and friends paid the tribute to the memory of the legendary scout....
- June 2, 2010 A.M. Gurevich was posthumously awarded the medal “Your feat - our history” by the Intersectoral Joint Committee on Honors. The medal was instituted by the International Fund of Social Initiatives. More..
- May 11, 2010 Sergey Poltorak, Doctor of Historical Sciences, Professor, took part in the programme on the TV-channell 100 and answered questions about A.M. Gurevich’s life. More..
- January 11, 2010 The article about famous people who died in 2009 was published in the newspaper “Komsomolskaya Pravda”. More..
- December 26, 2009 The article about Anatoly Gurevich “Destiny of the Resident. The famous spy Anatoly Gurevich spent nearly 8 years in the Vorkuta camps” was published in the newspaper Republic – official edition of the Komi Republic Government. More..
- November 19, 2009 The documental film devoted to Anatoly Gurevich was shown on the Russian TV channel “Center”.
- February 23, 2009 The presentation of the book “Investigation is not a game. Memoirs of the Soviet resident Kent” took place in the Bukvoyed bookstore in Saint-Petersburg. More..
- November 7, 2008 Gurevich's birthday. 95 years old
Article in "Vedomosti of St.Petersburg"
- April 28, 2008 Creation of a personal site of A. Gurevich in the Internet
- November, 2007 Issue of the book “Investigation is not a game. Memoirs of the Soviet resident of Kent” More..
- November 14, 2007 For courage and heroism shown by A. Gurevich during the Great Patriotic War, he was awarded the Decoration of Peter the Great by National committee of public awards of the Russian Federation.
- April 16, 2007 An article “Destiny of the Resident” by Jury Malyokin in the newspaper “the Petersburg diary” «Destiny of the Resident»
- February 22, 2006 For merits and big personal contribution to development and strengthening of the Russian State A. Gurevich was awarded the Decoration of Sacred Prince Alexander Nevsky of the I degree by the National committee of public awards of the Russian Federation.
- December 13, 2006 A. Gurevich’s invitation to Belgium on the actions which were devoted to memories of heroes of “Red Chapel” More..
A.Gurevich’s Reference to participants of celebrations
- August 12, 2006 In Spain was born Anatoly Gurevich’s great-grandson Biel
- April, 2006 An open letter to the President of Russia “About patriotism, patriots and many other things”
- November 5, 2006 An article “the Truth about the “Red chapel” by A.Gurevich in the “Russian newspaper”
- September 18, 2006 An article “Red chapel”: myths and reality” by Sergey Ilchenko in the newspaper “Neva time”
- Since 2003 The charitable help to Gurevich’s family by
Holding company “SZNK”, the President of company J. Rafalsky
Open Society “Solomon”, the General director of Mussa Ekzekov
Military-medical academy, deputy director, responsible for medical provision S.Bunin